free shipping: FALLFORIT
10% off - CLASSACT
for now you can enter one code in, then click the "back" button, then enter in the second code. it's probably a glitch because usually you can't combine coupon codes but yeah, it worked for me twice.
I've been taking advantage of these coupon codes ;D
btw - the free shipping one expires 9/30.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
whenever I have my receipts and stuff readily available I just like to post pictures in case there's ever any doubt. I know this was from awhile ago but I wanted to get the video out first before I posted this. it's just a screenshot of my order on the UO website. (you can just click on the picture to make it bigger)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
A stop along the Backstreet Boys' "This is Us" tour happened to be right in my very city. so of course I bought tickets and dragged my boyfriend to see them with me. he was willing to go though because I've always spoken fondly about BSB, hahah. call me a dork but I've ALWAYS loved them. I first heard their music when I was like... 8ish. BSB<3
it was an indoor concert so I just wore a romper (it's textured and sooo cute) and my denim button-up that I wear quite often. the romper will be in my next haul video and hopefully by then it'll have been ironed. LOL, I was in a rush today ;(
Monday, August 2, 2010
okay so I've had quite a bit of time to actually use all these products so I'll review them now in case you guys want to order some cheap/good quality makeup. it's from www.eyeslipsface.com and they ALWAYS have coupon codes. disclaimer: these are all my opinions. I'm not sponsored or anythinggg by e.l.f.
top row, left to right:
- false eyelashes $1 each - the only products I haven't used yet
- eyebrow kit $3 - works good. I ordered the darkest color and it seems like it's too light but once you use it you'll see that it blends right in.
- nail polish $1 - not a huge fan of e.l.f nail polishes. it seems like the product is too sheer/thin and the brush is too small. if you're patient and can do a couple coats then it's worth the price.
- liquid eye shadow $1 - I LOVE the liquid eye shadows. I use them as a base really and just set it with eyeshadow on top. the color doesn't crease and gives a really pigmented look. I will definitely buy more of these.
- plumping lip glazes (3) $1 each - great product. you do feel a "tingly" sensation when you apply the clear, plumping side but I couldn't see a huge difference since my lips are sort of plump already. the color went on sheer and isn't as bright as it looks online (which is good in some cases) and it really made my lips feel soft.
- pencil eyeliners (2) $1 each - as far as pencil eyeliners go, this is good. I haven't really had one that was GREAT so this was just fine. the best part is that it came with a sharpener, so it's like 50cents each piece!
- liquid lipstick - the color's good. I've never been a huge fan of the applicator part of it since it seems like you're not getting all the product out. also the clicking sound it makes can get annoying if you're in a quiet places.
- lip stains (2) $3 each - LOVE them. you'll need a brush handy to even out the stain though. I love the colors though and how well it worked.
- eyeshadow quads - I love them all, period.
- eyebrow treat & tame $3 - I regret buying it. serves no real purpose. buying a clear mascara would have done the trick. the colored side is waaaaay too light for my eyebrows even though I bought the darkest color.
- brushes (white ones $1, black is $3) - I use mainly all e.l.f brushes and haven't had a problem yet... except the lip brush. my gosh, that thing is hardened like a knife and can be used as a weapon.
- bronzers (2) $1 each- perhaps they're a bit too shimmery but I love it nonetheless. I also love how a little goes a LONG way.
- hand lotion - it wasn't that cheap by e.l.f standards but it works good. I bet you can find a similar product for cheaper at the drugstore though.
- liquid eyeliner - ehhhh, it's either hit or miss for some people. it's got a fatty wand but I like it personally since I suck at using liquid eyeliners. the smell's not so good but you get what you.