So here's the lowdown: June 11, 2013 will be the start date for Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works semi-annual sales. As mentioned my most recent video, here's the best shopping tip I have for you during these sales:
- Go early and look at the clearance clothing. Look at the current price and calculate it in your head as 50% off the last-marked price. Look at all clearance bras as if they were in the $15-20 range. Look at clearance undies as being $3.99 each. As for beauty stuff, it will depend on the item so be weary. Now buy whatever your heart desires before other people do.
- Keep the receipts and your purchases and set them aside.
- Monitor the sale through your email or by checking in now and then in the store. Wait until they roll prices back to be "extra 50% off clearance clothing, all bras $14.99, and all panties $3.99." This will usually be the last couple days of the sale.
- Bring in your receipt and ask for a price adjustment and bam, you get refunded money from those purchases because now the items you bought earlier are now a LOT cheaper.
- The price adjustment is one-time only and only valid within 14 days of your purchase. The sale usually doesn't last a full 2 weeks so you should be okay on this.
- This also works at Bath & Body Works!
- I say to keep your purchases in the off chance that prices don't drop. If they don't, you can also do a full refund. Every semi-annual sale I've attended in the past two years have marked things down further near the end of the sale but just in case!
- Aerie's semi-annual sale
- Gilly Hicks semi-annual sale
- Forever 21 lingerie semi-annual sale